Thursday, August 27, 2009

About me

Hi classmates! My name is Rosa Quintanilla Olea, I prefer that people call my Nany because is the shortest way. I was born in Rancagua and soon I will be my birthday.
During weekends I travel at my home in a small town calls Quinta de Tilcoco (funny name), in sixth region. The rest of week I live here, in Santiago with my cousin, Andres.
I have two siblings, Angela my oldest sister, she is my best friend and all time we are together, when I have any problem she is there ever, and Francisco, my younger pokemon brother. He is fifteen and he always is playing soccer and computer games with his friends at my home.
My family is the typical Chilean family with many things to do and little time to do it.
I have many friends and I do the same things that common people do, like study and work, sometimes I think that I am not interesting person, but people who know me appreciate and value my friendship and happiness.
This is my
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday again my little new friend! and happy name day too! your mom is a very practical person, she prefer to celebrate the two things at the same time xD!!!
    Kiss! see you!! =)!

    ReplyDelete