Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Contrast.


Change yor life style is very complicated and many times is connected to your expactaives and personal overcoming. That`s happened whit me when I decided to came to Santiago to estudy and have something important that do whit my life.


I came from a little town in Rancagua where is so calm, people are affectionate and they help you in all moment. In contrast whit Santiago all these good actions desappeared in the moment when I arrived to this big apple.


Citizen are in constantly movement and they don´t think in the way and consequents for make the things that they want to do.


A common example is when you are in subway, people charge you and attack to you no matter what you feel, the important for these busy people is get in to the wagon without cost.


Big cities are growing and growing, that´s brings important changes to the people´s life that live there and essential ways of communication and interaction of bad o good manner.

1 comment:

  1. That HAPPENED TO me...
    ...and have something important TO DO WITH my life.
    ...where EVERYTHING is so calm...
    HOWEVER, all these good actions...WHEN I arrived...
    CITIZENS MOVE constantly FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER.
    ...and they don't think OF the way and CONSEQUENCES for MAKING the things...
    ...in THE subway, people charge????
    ...attack YOU...
    ...PEOPLE JUST CARE OF GETTING INTO the wagon...
    ...THAT BRINGS changes to PEOPLE's life
    I didn't understand your last sentence????
    Careful with these errors!!!
    Anita

    ReplyDelete